Sunday, August 10, 2008

Life's twists and turns

If there is one thing I've learned in this life it has to be nothing will remain the same. Life is in a constant state of change. Once we get to where we think we a comfortable and want to remain, life throws a curve ball and things life spirals again.
I don't think this is really a bad thing. Without these "curve balls" we would remain in the same places, doing the same things, and having the same experiences until the day we die. I don't know about you but I feel that life has so many wonderful interesting things to experience (some good, some not so good), that I don't want to miss out on what I can grasp.
We are only given so many years on this earth before our life, like the flame of a candle, flickers and fades. I would encourage you to keep close those you love, friends and family, and don't forsake them, but don't become complacent. Enjoy life to it's fullest, live, love, laugh, and learn.

No comments: