Friday, August 18, 2006

First Time Blogger


Well, this is my first time blogging here. I'm hoping to use this to keep in touch with my family, share my Christian faith, and share with everyone what's going on with my immediate family. There are lots of different things that I am planning on writing about so keep checking back each day and see if anything has changed.
I am getting really tired of hearing about the United Steel Workers Union at my workplace. People have been talking about the union coming into my workplace for about three weeks now. I'm not saying that I'm against the union... I just don't want to hear about it all the time. I think that there are good aspects to both sides of the argument. A few of the things that I am considering about the union are wether or not the company will shutdown because of it, what will it really get us, and how much are they going to jack up union dues once they are in established in there. I can't afford to pay much and I deffenitley can't afford to lose my job because a union decides it wants to make some money off of me.
On the brighter side of things I am having great success with the bible study that I started at work. I'm not saying I've lead great numbers of people to the Lord or anything but I have lead one and the rest of the people that were coming already claim salvation. I am wanting to somehow incorporate this blog with the things that I will be teaching in Bible study each night. We have it Monday through Friday. We'll see how all of that works out.
I'm going to include a few pictures of me and my girls that I can find right off hand. I was just looking around and I can't find any of my wife but as soon as I get one I'll make sure and post that too. By the way the one that I posted of my and my girls is not the best in the world but I'll add more of them later on also.

No comments: