Friday, November 02, 2007

Mike Huckabee

I have been doing my homework on the contenders for the republican nomination for president and have narrowed them down to one favorite of mine. Mike Huckabee. He is a Christian conservative, in favor of eliminating the income tax and he has a plan to make the US totally energy independent in the next ten years. This is the man I'll be voting for and I would like for you to take a look and give him some consideration. I think he could really put this country on the right track. To learn more just click here.

2 comments:

Joe Matthews said...

Eliminate the income tax AND do something? Government disappears at that point. Just a bunch of empty offices and military bases, but no salaries so no staff.

Leave the planet.

Unknown said...

If you look at Mike Huckabee's website you'll see that he does have a plan in place to support government , while relieving the tax burden placed on the citizens of this country.