Monday, August 28, 2006

Suffering from withdrawal!! MUST BLOG, NOW!!!

Whew, okay, got that out of my system... Anyways... Hello once again everybody. As you can tell by the heading of this blog entry it's been a few days since I've had time to sit down and make a blog entry. Between work, soccer, studying programming, keeping up on current events, prayer time and bible study, getting stuff done around here, and sleep (when I can fit it in) there just isn't much time to blog. I'll try to free up enough time for it from now on (no guarantees though).

The big news of this blog is that Saturday was the first day of Ari's first soccer tournament. The Belpre Fireballs did pretty good. Out of six teams they came in second. A really big achievement when you take into consideration they are a twelve and under team (which usually means a few twelve year olds) with no twelve year olds. A few of the girls don't have much soccer experience and until about two weeks ago Ari didn't have any. That will be good for next year though because everybody should be back and they will be an experienced team then.

On Sunday Ari scored a winning goal in the first game the Fireballs played that day. We're very proud of her for that. She also got to play goaly in a game for the first time. Go Ari!

If anybody would be interested in learning more about soccer the Fireballs play using the US Soccer rules. If you would like information regarding US Soccer, just click here. Another cool website if you have any family member playing soccer and are thinking about that Christmas present coming up (hint, hint LOL) is Soccer.com.

I'll have pictures of the tournament to post as soon as I remember to bring the camera in out of the Santa Fe when it's here. Sorry about that folks. I know I told some of you they would be on here last night or today.

In other family news... Cassie now has her own personal chick. She is taking care of it and is going to keep it in the rabbit pen. While I was putting the rest of them from the rabbit pen into the chicken coup last night she wanted to know if she could have one so I told her she could. She has named it "Little One", a name I've heard someplace before... LOL

The new chicks seem to be doing okay so far after I put them in with the bigger chickens. There is one hen that goes in once in a while and scares them but I haven't seen any injuries yet, and I've been keeping a close eye on them. They are just a little scared of the bigger chickens. I think they'll make it though.

School started back today for Wood county and that now leaves me home alone during the days. I will no longer be waking up to World War III daily. The sleep will be good but I will miss having the girls at home.

Well, I head back to work tonight. I have no idea what job I will be placed on tonight. I conquered the stile saw last week. By the end of the week I was doing good on it.

That will do it for today... Remember, God loves you no matter what and the emergency line connecting you to Him is there and ready for you to use twenty four seven. Give Him a call today. Until next time, I hope you have a positive day.

Something to ponder:

People are funny; they want the front of the bus, the middle of the road, and the back of the church.

No comments: