Saturday, September 02, 2006

Same blog, new look.




Well, it's been a few days since I've been able to be on here but I finally managed to find time to blog again. The people at Blogger have upgraded the blogging system so I had to figure out what I was doing again in the new version.

In the last twenty four hours I have went from being a badge wearing union supporter to an anti-union individual. I have certain issues that I would like to see fixed at Simonton Windows but I would like to see what Fortune Brands has in mind for the company before we try to go outside of the company to fix the problems. Fortune Brands hasn't really owned the company long enough for the employees to really see how they plan on treating the issues. If all else fails and we need to, we can try to get the union in in two to three years.

Kelly and the girls are on Blennerhassett Island today. The 4-H club is making apple butter. They are there to help stir it. It helps the girls get scholarships for camp and is a good learning experience.

I have had those soccer pictures I mentioned, on the computer now for about three days. I haven't been able to figure out this new posting system yet. I'm going to try and see what I can do about that today.

The youngest chicken is now big enough that the hole he/she was getting out of the chicken yard through is to small to get back through. He was put back in last night so he/she is stuck in there for good now. The chick is still too young to tell whether it is a hen or a rooster. Kelly has named it Larry Jr. and the girls have started calling it LJ... Very funny...

Until next time... Always remember God loves you. Now for something to think about...

I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me. - Dave Barry (1947- )

No comments: